COVID-19 Precautions & Procedures
Students who qualify for testing accommodations and have in-person exams that are not available in an online format, can request an appointment through Disability Services Accommodate for on-campus administration. These are the procedures students/faculty/staff will need to follow:
- Disability Services staff will only accept exams via email from faculty for contact-free delivery of exam materials.
- Disability Staff will only return completed exams via scan/email to ensure contact-free exchange.
- In-person exam appointments will be spaced to avoid interaction and increased risk of contact.
- Testing carrels will be marked as available within the distancing parameters.
- Students will be asked to limit the items which are not necessary to complete their exams (snacks, water, backpacks, etc.).
- Students will use hand sanitizer when entering the Testing Center.
- Face coverings will be required for all students when testing in Disability Services.
- Students will be required to use their own testing supplies such as calculators, rulers, etc.
- Students will return their completed exam (in supplied envelope) in designated basket, ensuring a touch-less exchange of paper exam materials.
- Staff will clean testing area following each student testing session.